A process of Cleansing your body by removing toxins and unhealthy substances is called Detoxification.
And Detox Bath is the best way to remove toxins and all the unhealthy substances present in your body.
Our body does not generate these substances naturally it comes from all the stress, tension, and daily busy rushing schedule. Detox bath recipes are the best way to get rid of these germs.
A Detox Bath relax and recharge your body from all the stress and tension. It removes all the toxic substances from your body. Not just your body but also comforts your brain.
A Detox Bath is just like a break from this fast-paced running life, where nobody cares enough about their health.
A Bath-Tub and some Warm-Water with some detox salts are enough to take a Detox Bath.
How to make Detox Bath?
Detox Bath is no big nut to Crack.
Detox Bath Benefits –
Detox Bath has many health benefits such as –
- It removes toxins from all over the body.
- It helps in Weight Loss, as removing toxins from your body boosts your metabolism which contributes to weight loss.
- It improves mood as a detox bath makes you feel light and relaxed.
- It also maintains the Ph level of your body
- It also contributes to improving the complexion
Types of Detox Bath Recipe
Sea Salt Detox Bath
Sea Salt Bath is one of the best and oldest methods used to make people relax and get them relief from their daily busy schedule and stressful life.
Ginger can also be used in this recipe as its anti-inflammatory factor helps to improve skin health and give it a glow.
Oil Detox Bath
By adding oil to your bath you can improve your skin and get amazing fragrances.
Adding Oil also helps to find anxiety and depression, so it can enhance your bath and release your stress.
10 oils you can add in Detox Bath –
- Peppermint Oil
- Juniper Oil
- Grapefruit Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Laurel Oil
- Mandarin Oil
- Lemon Oil
- Patchouli Oil
- Hyssop Oil
- Helichrysum Oil
Hydrogen Peroxide Detox Bath
It is also referred to as an oxygenated bath, it uses Hydrogen Peroxide in the bathtub to get rid of toxic substances in your body.
It is an anti-bacterial and anti-viral bath that relaxes your body and removes toxins from it.
Ginger Detox Bath
Ginger has plenty more benefits than just adding a good flavor to your food. Ginger Detox Bath is very popular as it releases all the harmful substances from your body.
Just add some Ginger powder or pieces of ginger to the hot water bathtub and enjoy its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory bath.
Ginger allows you to sweat a lot more than usual, which is just like a sauna or steam bath.
Baking Soda Detox Bath
Common Baking Soda used in the kitchen has some amazing properties like absorbing foul smell from the refrigerator, it also acts as a detoxing agent.
Having a bath on baking soda detox is a great stress buster, which also removes toxins from our body.
Bentonite Clay Detox Bath
Bentonite clay is made out of volcanic ash which has anti-bacterial properties and is an aid to Detox Bath.
It is a natural substance with detoxifying agents that remove all the unwanted and harmful substances from your body.
Seaweed Detox Bath
It uses a special mixture of oils and salts which detoxify your body by removing unwanted and toxins substances.
It is highly rich in anti-oxidants. A 20-30 min seaweed Detox Bath is easy and relaxing enough to get stress free.
Epsom Detox Bath
Epsom Salt has great benefits when it comes to health. One of those is to be used in Detox Bath.
It helps us to improve our nervous system and relax our whole body.
Apple Cidigar Vinegar Detox Bath
Apple Cidigar Vinegar has a lot of health benefits internally as well as externally, many pieces of research show that it has a lot of Anti-Oxidation Properties.
It is most commonly used as a weight-loss drink, if you use it as a detox bath recipe it helps to improve your skin, and also improves your sleep by relaxing your mind and body.
Magnetic Clay Detox Bath
Soaking Magnetic Clay in your bathtub before Detox Bath for 20-30 min can make your bath more effective and can add more anti-oxidants.
It makes you feel more relaxed and remove toxic substances from your body.
Detox Bath Recipes for Weight Loss
Salt Detox Bath Recipe
- ¼ cup of sea salt or Himalayan salt
- ¼ cup Epsom Salt
- ¼ cup Baking Soda
- ⅓ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Any Essential Oil
- Dissolve Sea salt, Epsom salt, baking soda, and apple cigar vinegar in a jar and leave until it gets mixed.
- Fill the tub with hot water.
- Add the salt mixture and essential oil to the hot water tub and let it stay for 30 min.
- Smoothning Skin
- Boost magnesium Level
- Body Detoxification
Oxygen Detox Bath Recipe
- 2 cups Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 Tbsp dried Ground Ginger
- Soak Hydrogen peroxide and ground ginger in the hot tub.
- Wait for 30 min to let it mix.
- Helpful for skin Allergies and Irritation
- Get relief from cough and cold
Vinegar Detox Bath Recipe
- Apple Cedar Vinegar
- Fill the tub with hot water with 1-2 cups of Apple Cidigar Vinegar.
- Soak it for 20-30 min before bath.
- Remember to wash your hair with soft hands.
- Take a shower with normal water after a detox bath, apple cigar vinegar may not rest on dry skin
- Balance Skin Ph Level
- Gives you shiny and healthy Hair
Clay Detox Bath Recipe
- Soak Bentonite Clay, Epsom salt, and essential oil in a hot water tub for 20-30 min before taking the bath.
- Removes toxins from the body
- Replenish magnesium level
- Mustard Detox Bath Recipe
- Soak Organic mustard, Epsom salt, and essential oil in a hot water tub for 20-30 min before taking the bath.
- You may also add bentonite clay if you want.
- Detoxify body
- Glow your skin and add aromatic freshness
Also, Read Detox Juice Recipes for Weight Loss
Detox Bath FAQ –
Ques. Do Detox Bath Burn Calories?
Ans. You will obviously sweat a lot even after several hours of taking a Detox Bath. not the same way you will sweat after a workout of exercise but this sweat will remove all the toxins from your body.
Ques. Do Detox Bath Works for Cold?
Ans. Some Detox Bath made by experts to work against cold, but there is no such proof or research which can prove that detox bath can work against cold.
Ques. Our Detox Bath Safe?
Ans. More than 90% of Detox baths are 100% safe as using elements like oil and clay unless and until you are allergic to some of them. Even if you have any concerns consulting a doctor will be best.
Ques. Will Hot water bath helps to Detox?
Ans. Hot water opens your skin pores and makes you more sweat. It is also relaxing and refreshes your body by cleaning it out that’s why hot water is recommended for Detox Bath.
Ques. Do Detox Bath help with acne?
Ans. A detox bath in hot water will make steam that will open the pores of your skin and clean it up to some level. Thus we can say that a detox bath can reduce acne up to a great extinct.
Ques. Can Detox Bath help you with Digestion?
Ans. Compare to Detox Water Recipes, a detox bath will not help to improve your digestion, instead, it can relax your digestive muscles which may help to relax your digestive system.
Ques. How often should you take a Detox Bath?
Ans. There is no such limitation for the Detox bath. You can take as much as you want even if you daily take a detox bath it is no problem. Otherwise, it is recommended to take at least 2-3 times a week.